Apulian pasta Orecchiette with semolina durum wheat variety Senatore Cappelli.
Net weight 500 gr. - Recommended daily portion 80 gr. for 5 people.
Traditional handmade Apulian product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Production year:||Harvest 2018|
|No. of units in standard carton:||10 pz|
|Capacity of each unit (lt/kg):||500 gr|
|Item weight packing included:||0,5 kg|
|Packaging size:||(AxLxP) 40x26x15 cm|
|Cultivar:||Grain variety Senatore Cappelli|
The orecchiette is a Apulian tradition, the name "orecchiette" is obviously indicating the characteristic shape of this pasta, in the form of small ears precisely.
As for the way to serve and serve them, they should be boiled in water like all other pasta sizes and seasoned with what you prefer, from classic tomato sauce until you arrive at the traditional recipe of orecchiette with rapeseed.
- 100% wheat durum Senatore Cappelli;
Moisture max 12,50% - Contains gluten.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and heat.
- Energy value 283 kcal / 1187 kj
- protein 9.8 g
Carbohydrates 54.1 g
Of which 1.8 grams of sugars
- fat 1.3 g
Of which saturated 0.2 g
- Food fibers 5.5 g
- salt 0.01 g
Advice for preparation:
- Place a high and large pot on the fire with 1 liter of water every 80 g of dough;
- Boil, add 6 g salt per liter of water and pour the dough;
- Mix gently and bake for 10/11 minutes, or dab the tooth after about 9 minutes and fry in the pan with the desired condiment for 20/30 seconds.
Pasta di livello superiore. Da provare con il condimento cime di rapa.
Finalmente delle orecchiette degne di tale nome, davvero favolose!
Meglio fresche ma in assenza ottimo prodotto.