Apulian Tagliolini SANTAMARIA with wholemeal semolina durum wheat 100% integral, pasta Organic prized variety Senatore Cappelli.
Net weight 250 gr.
Traditional handmade Apulian product.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|3||10%||Up to 1,05 €|
|Production year:||Harvest 2017|
|Capacity of each unit (lt/kg):||300 gr|
|Cultivar:||Grain integral 100% variety Senatore Cappelli|
|Origin:||100% Italian, Puglia.|
- 60% Whole wheat whole wheat;
- 40% Organic hard wheat semolina;
Moisture max 12,50% - Contains gluten.
Cooking time 10-11 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and heat.
- Energy value 283 kcal / 1187 kj
- protein 9.8 g
Carbohydrates 54.1 g
Of which 1.8 grams of sugars
- fat 1.3 g
Of which saturated 0.2 g
- Food fibers 5.5 g
- salt 0.01 g
Advice for preparation:
- Place a high and large pot on the fire with 1 liter of water every 80 g of dough;
- Boil, add 6 g salt per liter of water and pour the dough;
- Mix gently and bake for 10/11 minutes, or dab the tooth after about 9 minutes and fry in the pan with the desired condiment for 20/30 seconds.
No customer comments for the moment.